Chandanangadee alankara, nitya laksha tulasee archane and mahapooje 03.02.2019
Chandanangadi is ...
- One who has pleasing shoulder ornaments
- One who has pleasing ornaments mainly on shoulders
- One who has applied sandal paste on him and has worn shoulder ornaments
- One who is pleasant and has superior shoulder ornaments always.
- One who has Vali's son Angada as his devotee, who is decorated with sandalpaste and other pooja ingredients.
- One who grants or destroys pleasant body and, is the master of good and bad actions.
- Author : Vidwan Sri Sagri Raghavendra Upadhyaya
- Translator : Sri Vadiraja, Maisooru