What is Sarvamoola Magazine?
The treasure of knowledge resurrected by Shri Madhvacharya is called Tatvavada. It is very simple. It is a constitution that teaches us to build a beautiful life. It is our duty to share this philosophy with everyone. When all of us collectively join hands and work together, propagation of this knowledge becomes more efficient. In this direction, the pontiff of Shri Palimaru Matha has been publishing a monthly magazine titled ‘Sarvamoola’ since 16 years now. His Holiness is now offering this initiative on an even larger platform with opportunity for everyone to participate. This collective propagation of Tatvavada philosophy initiative is the ‘Sarvamoola online magazine’.
His Holiness would bring out the online edition of Sarvamoola Magazine through a community of devout volunteers. The community would be headed by renowned scholars, news editors, professors and management experts. If you are interested in volunteering under such a good core, you may please contact us. You can extend your service You can render this service without any inconvenience to your daily routine.
We are looking for volunteers
If your reply to any of the below queries is in the affirmative, you may volunteer for the Sarvamoola online magazine.
- Do you revere the literature of Acharya Madhwa?
- Do you wish that everyone gets to relish the Tatvavada philosophy?
- Are you proficient in the languages of Kannada and English?
- Are you capable of writing simple articles with appropriate citations?
- Wherein you find it difficult to write articles independently, are you confident of translating content from Kannada to English?
- Would you be able to one hour a day to Acharya Madhwa’s literature?
- Would you like to volunteer for the Tatvavada propagation programs undertaken by the pontiff of Shri Palimaru Matha?
What is expected of you as a volunteer?
- Volunteer should have steadfast faith in Shri Madhva’s principles and practices.
- It is very important that once responsibility is taken, it be led to fruition. One cannot abscond for days together mid-way.
- Individual matha theories must not be brought in here.
- Tasks delegated by senior guides and editors must be performed.
- The content of the monthly magazine must not be publicized before the release.
- Information printed elsewhere must not be promoted through the Sarvamoola magazine.
- The rules of conduct may be changed when deemed apt and necessary.
What service can volunteers render?
- Contacting good writers
- Gathering good articles
- Typing handwritten articles
- Promoting the webpage
- Those proficient in technology can develop a mobile phone application for this endeavor.
- For more details one may write in to firstname.lastname@example.org
While writing in, provide your full details thus:
- Place of residence
- Mother tongue
- Phone number
- Section of the magazine you would like to volunteer for
(at present communications, graphic design, content writing, content translation, layout designing, app development sections are open)